Old may be out for summer but don't throw your backpacks in storage, just yet!
These student must haves have become one of the biggest accessory trends of 2014.
When I was in the 6th grade, backpacks were all the rage, particularly those tiny little backpacks with the super long straps. That was my uniform, I would wear my mini backpack and Mary Janes to school every single day.
For my birthday that year, my father bought me a leather Kenneth Cole backpack from New York. Me, being a bratty 12 year old with minimal fashion sense thought it was the ugliest thing ever. I threw it in the back of my closet and my mother gave it away to Goodwill that Christmas.
Fast forward a couple years and I'm still kicking myself for throwing that bag away. After all it's not easy finding the perfect fashionable sack.
1. Chanel Graffiti Backpack $3400- $3800
2. Givenchy Bambi Backpack $1125
3. The Row Croc Skin Backpack $39,000
4. Saint Laurent Leopard Backpack $950
1. Topshop Faux Leather Backpack $31
2. Forever 21 Tan Suede Backpack $37
3. Material Girl Backpack $20
4. Michael Kors Nylon Backpack $282