Saturday, June 28, 2014

Strapped

Old may be out for summer but don't throw your backpacks in storage, just yet! 
These student must haves have become one of the biggest accessory trends of 2014. 

When I was in the 6th grade, backpacks were all the rage, particularly those tiny little backpacks with the super long straps. That was my uniform, I would wear my mini backpack and Mary Janes to school every single day.

 For my birthday that year,  my father bought me a leather Kenneth Cole backpack from New York. Me, being a bratty 12 year old with minimal fashion sense thought it was the ugliest thing ever. I threw it in the back of my closet and my mother gave it away to Goodwill that Christmas. 
Fast forward a couple years and I'm still kicking myself for throwing that bag away. After all it's not easy finding the perfect fashionable sack.  



1. Chanel Graffiti Backpack $3400- $3800
2. Givenchy Bambi Backpack $1125 
3. The Row Croc Skin Backpack $39,000
4. Saint Laurent Leopard Backpack $950







1. Topshop Faux Leather Backpack $31
2. Forever 21 Tan Suede Backpack $37 
3. Material Girl Backpack $20
4. Michael Kors Nylon Backpack $282

5 comments:

  1. Omg, though... The Row backpack is pure perfection I simply can't get over that price! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Chanel backpack but I would definitely go with one of the save options, great picks!

    Kim
    www.buddhachicandbuttercream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the row croc skin backpack is absolutely stunning!

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to start purchasing bags like these for the fall. great post.
    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete